Tuesday, February 21, 2012

you know you've had a fever...

...when you realize that you paid the wrong credit card company this month ...

I guess you also know that your schedule does not leave room for breathing or thinking.

Usually, I check my accounts daily.  In fact, I did check it the other day ... and the other credit card company sent me a message that I had a credit on the account.  I was too sick, still, or too busy for it to register that it was the wrong credit card talking to me.

All is not lost ... the back up credit card is now ready to use, should I have an emergency, like needing a brain transplant.  The credit is being transferred back to my bank account ... and unaccountably, I happen to have the extra cash in my savings account to actually pay the credit card I owed in the first place.

That credit card was sweet enough to reverse the late fee that was already assessed to my account.

That was the end to my long ass boot camp Monday ... Tuesday's gotta be better, right?

At least the weather people are telling me that it won't snow on my trip to Gallup.

I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday... I am planning on keeping my head above water.

No comments:

Post a Comment