Friday, February 10, 2012

tired, time, trashed

I was explaining to a friend tonight what my schedule has been like for the past five weeks; how that contributed to my being so sick for the past 10 days ... yes, 10 fucking days; and also explaining why I haven't called to thank her for the super thoughtful birthday gift that she sent so that it would arrive exactly on my birthday.

The final analysis of that conversation ... I don't have time.  I am taking a moment, just now, to have a glass of wine, and a piece of cheese, and some crackers that my TJ crush recommended... but, really, there are at least four projects I should be working on.

I am tired... and I have no time to be tired, or to get rest, frankly...

I just don't have time.

I might get some, but, as I talked with my friend, we worked through when I might have time, and it was June...

If I had time ... I would take some time to think about how I feel and write like this.  Or I would try to...

I wish that the folks whose blogs I read were not going through these tough times, but I still admire their ability to share how they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment