Friday, February 24, 2012

Self Care, part 762

I can't say that I finally really gave into the sickness, but I did go to the doctor -- and finally get some medicine that might help. MIGHT.

I did not go to one class this week ... though I did do most of the work for all of them...

But, I did go to work every day, and that might have been my least smart move.  Mostly, the folks at work don't care if I am running myself into the ground... and technically I am here for my classes not for work.

That's as far as I got, though, in terms of taking it easy and taking care of myself.

Read these two incredibly strong ladies while I was RESTING Thursday afternoon ... I am trying to let their stories sink in ... and trying to find the strength to really HEAR what they are saying about taking care of oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment