Tuesday, February 07, 2012

mish mash and swiss cheese

I am still recovering from the terrible cold that tried to ruin my birthday ... there were other actors in the mix trying to make my life hell, but let's just stick with the cold as the biggest culprit.

Here are a few tidbits I am thinking about ...

1) thinking about reading this book. If you want to know more, check out this interview.  If you still need convincing, read an excerpt here.

2) I am just not sure how replacing the entire staff while continuing to pay the original staff will help the parents feel like the district cares... it just makes the district seem oddly reactionary since they never seemed to notice the problem before... ??

3) this is what I am thinking about when I should be reading... actually, I have yet to get behind on my reading or writing assignments, teeny tiny pat on the back.

4) if you have never listened in on the barbershop (Tell Me More), then you should... I love these guys.

Not sure how I am going to get to all the blog writing I have to do this week... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment