Friday, February 03, 2012

California Dreaming

By now, my dreaming will have become reality.

And if the weather people are accurately predicting then I am in for beach weather. [They vacillate between 70s and overcast and 60s and sunny -- either can be beach weather if you are in the right frame of mind.]

I miss living in SoCal in February the most ... when it is not raining that is. Gorgeous weather, strawberries ripening - cold every else.

May your weekend be sunny.

---------UPDATE (Thursday evening)
Once again the universe has decided to throw me a curve ball.  So, instead of already being in sunny California when you read this, I will still be in COLD Albuquerque with my fingers crossed that nothing else stops me from getting out of here...

I am dreadfully close to believing that what I should do is not HOPE or say aloud what I want because then the universe says, no, no, no...

I recognize that in the grand scheme of things being sick, working from 6am to 7pm on your birthday with no breaks, and having your flight canceled are not the worst things in the world... but, I also don't have the energy to pull from this shitty day any life lesson.

I am tired and sick and the fever is back and Phil saw his shadow, so six more weeks of winter... and it feels like I can't catch a break ... ugh.

[Photo credit: me, fancy camera ... a gloomy June day that didn't dampen these folks and their beach day ... I am counting on 70+ degree weather and SUN... but will be happy with 70+ and overcast! From the train: June/July 2010]

No comments:

Post a Comment