Wednesday, December 28, 2011

technically...

I am still not done, but I can really almost feel it.

I think I wrote for about 9 hours so far today ... and ... yet... it better at least not be terrible.

Here are some things to read if you get bored...

For all the hype about low approval ratings, looks like the country is still taken with Barry.

It turns out in the end, but I was holding my breath a little while I read this.

Maybe one day I will share some about the paper that has been holding my life hostage... for now, when I stumbled across this, I just had to take a break in order to read it.  My head is swimming in thoughts about this.

This is truly fascinating.  Someone at the LA Times wrote a flip piece about Kobe and Vanessa's divorce; a reader wrote in to check the reporter on a sexist read on the situation.  The Times' ombudsperson-ish, writes back.

I thought there was another one, but I can't find it now.  These will have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment