Friday, December 30, 2011

I don't like or appreciate year end reviews... by that I mean, I like them about as much as I like Christmas music forced upon me for two months... yeah, I don't like them.

So, I will not be recapping anything.

I will be happy to see 2011 go away not because it was bad or onerous, although at times it was... I just like looking forward.

Here is a picture of the sight I am looking forward to seeing tomorrow.

I get on a train this afternoon and tomorrow morning, I will be here... for a minute before I take a bus and another train to get to my friends in Oakland.

I may or may not be writing up all those drafts sitting in the folder.

I am playing with these words for next year:
Courage
Confidence
Fearless
none of these will fit on the little tiny necklace -- but I would like to choose a word for the year before the new year arrives... so I might spend some of my travel time turning this around in my head.

1 comment: