Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Friday!

Many snatches of ideas, memories, flashbacks and thought want to get posted here. Unfortunately there is no time right now and only this little iPod screen.

So, aside from the previously compiled articles, you get this excerpt from a comment I made on another's blog this morning.

I hope to get my computer back today or tomorrow. I have many stories to share.

I wrote this at Jen Lemen's blogpost today (http://jenlemen.com/blog)

I used to boldly share umbrellas (I used to live where it rains a lot and I don't believe in carrying umbrellas)... and I am visiting that place now. I stood waiting for the rain to break the other day, afraid or too tired to muster the energy to insist my way under an umbrella. I remembered the boldness with which I used to live my life.

It made me sad and angry in the minute, but it has also got me processing and contemplating what parts of that boldness remain and how to get the whimsical to more a part of every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment