Monday, March 13, 2006

no turning back

I forgot to check the new horoscope from Rod Brezny's Real Astrology last week. Usually, I check in on Thursday to see what he thinks is coming up for me. I am not sure what might have been different had I read it before the weekend, nothing, I guess. But it was somewhat ironic to note that the picture was a butterfly coming out of a cocoon.

I have been taping the cocoon shut for a while trying to delay my coming out party as much as possible. It would appear that it's not possible anymore. Talking with a friend today about the latest developments and fighting the demon of regret, she said, sagely, you had to do it so you could make room for all the other wants you will be naming in the future. I know she's right, and there are even times when I feel she's right. I am committed to moving forward compassionately and passionately.

Check out what Rod said (I added the emphases):
Aquarius Horoscope for week of March 9, 2006

After taking inventory of the astrological factors coming to bear on you the past eight years, I've decided you're ready to leap to the next octave of your evolution. Therefore, I'll tell you a truth that was articulated by the powerful activist Mahatma Gandhi. It was instrumental in his success at leading millions of Indians to overthrow British oppression. I hope that his demanding, controversial advice will play a central role in shaping your destiny for the next eight years. But beware: It will only work if you're a brave rebel who relentlessly resists the conventional wisdom. Gandhi: "Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful.
Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart desires must come to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment