Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Ides of March

So, I the ides of March have never been quite as fatal for me as it was for poor Julius Caesar, but as I look back, I realize that these days in the past few years have been trying.

Let's see, last March 16th there was the little incident with Jake.

Two years before that, March 17th, my bank accounts were seized by the IRS; thanks for that Ward.

Neither of these situations really caused me serious pain; I just said no to Jake and eventually he went away; getting my bank accounts seized actually led me to a serious belt-tightening that ultimately has led to me being debt free with a little savings.

But neither of those situations was particularly pleasant in the moment.

So far so good this year; I will keep you posted...

1 comment:

  1. I just got my new laptop...so I'm back in the loop. After the ides pass, it will soon be spring...

    ReplyDelete