Monday, August 10, 2015

Longest day

Where I am right now, street cleaning is the second Wednesday every month.

As I walked back from dinner tonight, I decided to move my car ... because Monday was so long, I really believed tomorrow was Wednesday.

It might have something to do with the fact that I started work at 5:30am this morning and worked a long shift yesterday, too.

It might be that after the long shift I took a too long *nap* and didn't start my other work til after 5pm.

Or it might be that I am once again doing the fast-like diet for five days ... and I am on day three.  But I decided to have a glass of wine to help me write... on only 800 calories of food all day.

Not sure which one caused the brain fart ... maybe a combo of all three.

In any case, I will start wishing all happy hump day tomorrow even though it is technically only Tuesday to cover my *mistake*!

On the other hand, I don't need to move my car now until after noon on Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment