Friday, March 08, 2013

prognostication

This is what freewill astrology's Brezsny thinks of my week, March 6-12:

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Former football quarterback Joe Ayoob holds the world's record for throwing a paper airplane the longest distance. After it left his hand, the delicate craft traveled over 226 feet. I propose we make Ayoob your patron saint and role model for the coming week. From what I can tell, you will have a similar challenge, at least metaphorically: blending power and strength with precision, finesse and control. It's time to move a fragile thing or process as far as possible.

I am hoping he is right ... I am chugging along on my proposal, draft three (actually probably closer to draft 23) needs to be complete today!  With any luck, this puppy will be barking on its own before I leave Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment