Tuesday, March 12, 2013

If I had time ...

... this is what I would be blogging about

"I'm a full plater with books just like food..."

"99 bottles of beer on the wall ... book edition"

Stress...ugh

"Why is it that mini-vans' accelerators don't work until at least a mile after the light turns green?"

full speed and nap time ... two sides of the coin for me.

related: I need four more hours in the day ... just four, for sleeping. Oh, and for the little guy to stop reminding me that I need to be doing something, going somewhere, or that I am already late... little white rabbit got nothing on me.

But, I have stacks of books to read and documents to write and need sleep ... so, I will try to get to one *real* post this week ...

and you should check out this piece (which, yes, I found time to read)... I can process and read at the same time, but writing, processing and reading not really a possibility for me.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment