Friday, March 22, 2013

my love language

Here is my love language ... I forgot to write down the numbers.  Since they asked me for my email address, I thought it would come in an email. Alas... it did not.

The only one I remember for sure was the last.  I think the first was in the late teens, and the next one was 8 or 6 and then, who knows?

1. Quality time
2. Physical touch
3. Words of affirmation
4. Acts of service
5. Receiving gifts (1)

While we are on the subject of other people's (or test's) assessments of my personality, here is my Freewill Astrological Projection for the week (starting yesterday):
Aquarius (January 20-February 19)
In the 17th century, polite people referred to mountains as "warts" and "boils on the earth's complexion." So says Robert Macfarlane in his book Mountains of the Mind. Annie Dillard describes the peculiar behavior of educated European tourists in the 18th century. When they visited the Alps, she writes in Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, "they deliberately blindfolded their eyes to shield themselves from the evidence of the earth’s horrid irregularity." Don't be anything like those dumb sophisticates, Aquarius. When you spy irregularities in the coming weeks, consider the possibility that they are natural and healthy. This will allow you to perceive their useful beauty.

All of creation loves you very much. Even now, people you know and people you don't know are collaborating to make sure you have all you need to make your next smart move. But are you willing to start loving life back with an equal intensity? The adoration it offers you has not exactly been unrequited, but there is room for you to be more demonstrative.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment