Monday, February 18, 2013

Baby steps and miracles

Applaud all the tiny
baby steps along the 
way in your journey...
acknowledge the 
wonders of you 
persistence in the 
difficult times ...
Marvel at the 
miracle
of your courage and
trust-in-the-progress...
delight in your self
at every possible
opportunity...
what how much you 
flourish with
enjoyment at the 
motivation!

-R. Posin

This is the card I pulled from the deck ... and it is lovely.  Beyond its loveliness, today I will be celebrating having a carrel in the business administration library.  It's a long story that I don't really want to tell right now.

Let's just say that many frustrations are going to now be forgotten as I put all my energy into preparing for my exams and finishing the proposal.
Imagine the rainbow that followed...

I am thankful for the blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment