Friday, January 25, 2013

astrological ... metaphorical ...

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): "Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." So said the eccentric, outspoken and hard-partying actress Talullah Bankhead (1902-1968). Can you guess her astrological sign? Aquarius, of course. Her greatest adventure came from trying to keep up with all the unpredictable urges that welled up inside her. She found it challenging and fun to be as unique as she could possibly be. I nominate her to be your role model in the next four weeks. Your assignment is to work extra hard at being yourself.

Rob thinks I should be adventures, be myself, take the challenge.

I am struggling to think of a representative object and describe it ... who am I? What represents me... maybe Tallulah knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment