Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Jukebox, part 2

Other times, it is completely clear where the song comes from.

I have a playlist called "motivation.inspiration" - yes, I am one of those...earphones, in and oblivious to the world. It is a mishmash of old and new favorites -- with plenty of Sade, but also a ton of Pink.

They are the songs, not necessarily motivational or inspirational, that make me want to get up and dance, sing along and/or cry.

There is rarely a song that I want to skip. And my heart and soul feel warmed when they come on as though the universe were reading my mind and knowing just what song I needed to hear.

This one filled my ears the other day as I was writing myself a love letter at SB. It was just what I needed to hear at that moment. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment