Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Pledge -- days 5, 6, 7

I can't remember day 5 -- that is just how I am living right now.  I am pretty sure I wrote something, but I couldn't say what it was or how many words.

Day 6 -- light but on the map.  I wrote about 600 words between some blog posts and an abstract draft which is still incomplete, but it's drafted.

Day 7 -- I mostly cut down, but I wrote and cut and wrote and cut until I had around 900 words... so I am calling it a full day as I am sure I cut more than another 900 words.

I will get there ... someday.

Seriously, one of these days I am going to write 3000 words to make up for all the words I haven't written in my 50,000 word quest.

Shouldn't I have a running tally somewhere? If I wasn't exhausted, I could probably figure out how to have a button that did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment