Friday, May 27, 2011

just a thought...

I have made too much fun of the rapturous people. In all my having fun, I failed to see a very important up side to the rapture actually happening...

If god had taken the virtuous, and if Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin were among those virtuous as they would have us believe, WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT EITHER OF THEM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

Seriously, that would be the silver lining of the rapture (among others I am sure)... goodness, if Camping's new prediction is right (I know, the third times the charm?) then October 21st cannot come soon enough.

Happy Friday...

By the way, I am not the only one who loves LA ...this piece should extend to southern California, at least the part I am from ...this is the kind of LA I grew up with.



photo credit: me from the train pulling out of LA

No comments:

Post a Comment