Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cinco de mayo News Round Up

For cinco de mayo, no alcohol, just some stories...

Here's one about a talk Justice Sotomayor gave at Princeton for a conference called, She Roars, that I could not go to because I am writing and 1001 papers...

I really wish I could have been at the Festival of Books to get Sal and Mario to autograph a copy for me... there are times when it is really hard not to be in SoCal, and this is one of those.

Steve Lopez on Father Grey Boyle... another part of the Festival of Books I am sorry to miss...Lopez is right, "Father Gregory Boyle, whose work epitomizes the notion of L.A. as a place of second chances."

too tired and busy to find any more .... so this is it for this week. Read in good health! And don't drink too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment