Monday, October 04, 2010

a treat?

I am sitting here wondering ... have I been good? That is because maybe I am being treated to the entire fire station contingent at sbucks. Perhaps not ... because they are all sitting outside and I am sitting inside, so less gawking opportunities. On the other hand, I do need to get to work.

I am thanking the universe for at least bringing them in and parading them around a bit while I took this little break from reading and writing and fulfilling other commitments.

How did I get roped into doing so many things other than my school work ... oh yeah, and I need to get on those fellowship applications! AH...and work for dollars... can't forget that...and the turtle needs fish. This list in unending, so I will peek again at the firefighters and get back to the to do list.
this picture has nothing to do with the post, but since we were at the Pueblo today, I didn't bother to take my camera ... so I am without photos from the place we were ... Santa Fe is the closest I can get.
;0

No comments:

Post a Comment