Thursday, October 28, 2010

16

I will readily admit that 16 is oh so close to 12 in so many ways... so I cringe to think that I am about to not only claim 16 year old emotions, I am going to say that I have, this week, been actively seeking a 16 year old outlet for the expression of emotions.

I guess I would actually have to go beyond that admission... I have been wishing to just have the cares of a 16 year old as well.

With all the deadlines and the stack of books to read for my research projectS and all the regular work and personal work I wish I were doing not to mention the training runs that I haven't done ... I just would like to get off the merry go round for a minute ... ok for a day or even a weekend.

16 ... and parsing the less than 15 words the fireman said to me the other day ... it could take longer than a weekend.

And that's all you get for now, until I finish a funding proposal or two and at least an outline for each of my papers. Oh and that darned IRB. YUCK.

Hope he says a few more words by then so I can go back to a 16 year old obsessing frame of mind for you in a few months.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment