Monday, April 19, 2010

uh...


Yesterday, I was working on a piece that I started last week, and then, the internet ate my post, I can't recreate it now, but I will try later.

These, I think, are the perils of using the iTouch app... it is not the first time I have lost an entire post.

On the other hand, let me say, that next to a work out buddy, the best thing ever is a date buddy.

C and I are on the quest to have two dates before May 15th ... which, is of course, less than a month away. I had my first date last week, you may recall. I promised follow up ... but there is nothing to report. I thought we hit it off, sent a follow up email which turned out to be the real message in a bottle. Oh, well... it is disappointing, I won't pretend; but I am trying to take from it the message that I CAN DO THIS!

C is going on her first (of these two) dates today ... at LUNCH.

So, I am no longer in the lead, and must get out there and find another date. Courage (en francais)... animo ... le pido al universo que siente mi peticion...

[photos from trip to PR Sept 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment