Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rambling now

I hesitate to write thru the itouch because I do not want to lose another post in the void...but this is what I have available right now.

This will be full of rambly disconnected feelings and observations anyway.

The clouds are beautiful today and I am reminded of my need to buy that camera.

I wondering how you bottle the effervescent emotions...it must be like trying to hold the helium balloon which tugs away. Perhaps one should just feel the emotions and let them bubble out. Something will surely come afterwards and fill up that space.

Truthfully that is what I fear: the what comes after. A friend was agreeing with me today that I worry about being disappointed before I take the time to enjoy the happy or joyful feelings.

Is that something I can change??

On a totally unrelated topic: I enjoy watching the pot smokers revel in "their" day. They seem so defiant and rebellious - to themselves. I wonder if they know how to have consciousness about true inequality.

Don't get me wrong, I think the drug laws in this country are counterproductive, draconian and useless at best. And fairly destructive to certain populations at their worst. However, it isn't the avowed pot smoker who gets the brunt of this. Just sayin. It's cute how counter culture they feel.

Yesterday I was walking between buildings when the wind came up and scattered all the white petals from some blooming tree. It was like being in a petal snowstorm.

Beautiful...allergies notwithstanding!

And Felix y Los Gatos at Zinc tonight. Yee haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment