Friday, February 20, 2009

I love to read signs aloud. I appreciate signs. [They are everywhere!]

Sometimes I take them seriously -- as the guides to the area as some are meant to be. Other times, I mock them for not providing any guidance. [You know like that one on the freeway that says 80W and 580E or vice versa, but you get the idea.] I have been pondering what my sign would read at this moment.

I feel as though I need one that can change with the wind. I am especially hoping that there would be one that would decide on its own. Then I could look down around my neck and read the sign, and see how I am doing.

For today, I am going to go with Maya Angelou's words:
Having courage does not mean that we are not afraid.
Having courage and showing courage mean we
face our fears. We are able to say
"I have fallen, but I will get up."
-- Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment