Friday, December 05, 2008

There a Million Other Things I Should Be Doing


But... I have decided to give this one update first:

I am starting day FIVE of serious dieting today... I am proud to say I managed to stay below 1250 calories for um, one day -- that would be the day that I was too tired to be hungry at all.


I stayed below 1400 for another two days ... and below 1300 on one other day... I am hoping that today will be extra special good since I didn't make it out to run before I head out to a marathon work weekend.


But I intend to hit the gym while I am there and stick to the diet -- all the while budgeting in for the free wine and champagne, yeah.


That's all...

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! I usually wind up remembering my diet after I've been snacking all morning- and then when I realize that I only have like 300 calories free for the day, I start thinking things like "Um... tomorrow?"

    ReplyDelete