Friday, August 08, 2008

Happy Friday

I am wearing red for the special day -- you know, today, 08-08-08. I don't think I was really awake for 8:08 am, though. I might have been but I wasn't focusing yet.

In any case, I wore red for the good luck associated with red in the Asian traditions... and it just so happens, I already got some.

Some good friends are getting married today! Out of the blue, I get a call and a can you be free in a little bit... WOO HOO ... they did it like this last time, too. We have all been asking and asking ... are you going to get married again? It was always, we'll wait until after November and see how this thing plays out. But, maybe they just didn't want to plan a big thing and having it on a special day if it works out is better.

Anyway, I just read Andrea's blog entry this morning and she was thinking about a wedding she shot this weekend, and I realized, this is exactly what I need to be writing about.

It's all about the LOVE ya'll. Get out there and get you some! Congratulations S and S!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll go get me some love right now. Ya know, I didn't even realize yesterday was the big day. Guess that means it wasn't very lucky for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, an impromtu wedding. Sounds like fun.

    Bygbaby

    ReplyDelete