Thursday, December 13, 2007

truthfulness

If you have not read dooce.com, run, don't walk to her blog right now.

I will post this again, here, because it is so worth reading.

Both for the openness and truthfulness with which Heather relates her story and the way she describes how one feels when he/she needs to be honest with a friend about his/her life.

I love to read Heather's blog. Not everything she writes resonates. But I enjoy it all nonetheless.

I even stop by just to check out her pictures of Chuck...and I am not a pet person, certainly not a dog person. Chuck and I would probably get along great.

UPDATE: Heather's husband posted his side of dealing with chronic depression. It's worth the read. Truthfulness reigns. Thanks again to Heather and special thanks to Jon for their openness and willingness to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment