Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Headline Says It All

"Lynne Spears' Book Delayed Indefinitely"

I did go on to read the article, though it was really unnecessary. If you feel the need, I gave you the link.

One -- I am less interested in the fact that this woman's 16-year-old daughter is pregnant than I am in the increase of teenage pregnancy in general or the latest phenomenon of single women wanting to be mothers without partners.

Two -- These are the days when I am so glad not to have cable. I am sick to death of having to hear about the details of the lives of young women who feel the need to not only ruin their own lives and poison their bodies but who also want to ruin the lives of their children. Please, don't give me any more details about this young woman's pregnancy and don't tell me what she does with the kid when she has it.

I do care about children forced into foster care because their parents lack the ability or will to care for them. I do something about it... www.familybuilders.org ... you can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment