Tuesday, June 30, 2015

NRU lite

The News Round Up is light because I am on the deadline, end of the line deadline, no more extensions, monkey off my back, deadline.

These are the stories from the last week or so that I couldn't help but read and pass along...

There are few times when I truly wish I had a lot of disposable cash, but when I read this piece, I was yearning for that winning super lotto ticket.  I would love to be a homeowner in Italy ... anywhere in Italy.

It turns out we can use our consumer muscle -- The Donald is feeling the weight of the population of people he denigrated in his presidential announcement. 

Not sure how this story will end, but I see a movie in its future.  Since I wrote this, the story did end ... dramatically, and I await the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment