Friday, April 03, 2015

NRU

That is some author love ... or maybe jut the desire for a trip to the Bay? Either one I am good with ... I wish there were more that this person could have told about the story, maybe it for another book.  Then again, I know too well what looking for history looks like, threads that might or might not knit into a picture that makes sense... or maybe threads that give hints at a story and leave much to the imagination.  Either way, it sounds like it would be a good book.

I doubt very sincerely that this case will be resolved in a way that makes the tribe "happy," but I think it might just get the state talking about water in more substantive ways.  At least, I hope so.

A little silver lining for the NRU... we should all do a tiny bit more for others, this man is doing way more than his share but seems to enjoy it.

This is the kind of news (along with the breakfast all day idea) that makes me consider taking up some McDonalds again ... even if it is only for Egg white delights and ice cream cones...  how do I figure out which stores are owned by McDonalds and not franchises??

No comments:

Post a Comment