Wednesday, April 03, 2013

ear plugs, wine and exercise

This is the Rx I have given myself ...

I decided that earplugs were safer than calling the police night after night.  Bought the green (why do they have to be neon colored?) earplugs at the grocery store.  I wandered up and down the "personal care" aisles and finally gave up.  They were next to the eye drops. Go figure.

Wine is a staple, but I am taking it more seriously since I don't have to try to read 101 books before April 7th after all.  With 11 more weeks to torture myself, I can afford to drink more wine.

And the exercise, well, not my ideal, but I think it will help with the stress and the pain in my neck.

If the stars are aligned, as this is posting, I am heading out the door to the gym.  Last Friday, check, this Monday, uh, not check... Wednesday ... anything can happen.

Out of town at a conference for the next three or four days, check you when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment