Friday, October 26, 2012

free will and divination...

This is what Rob Brezsny thinks about my life right now...


AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): The Live Monarch Foundation made a video on how to fix a butterfly's broken wing. It ain't easy. You need 10 items, including tweezers, talcum powder, toothpicks, and glue. You've got to be patient and summon high levels of concentration. But it definitely can be done. The same is true about the delicate healing project you've thought about attempting on your own wound, Aquarius. It will require you to be ingenious, precise and tender, but I suspect you're primed to rise to the challenge. Halloween costume suggestion: herbalist, acupuncturist, doctor, shaman or other healer.
I guess that he has heard about the soul cast I have been trying to figure out how to build.  I think that the answer might be that one needs to also ask for help in that making.

No comments:

Post a Comment