Friday, May 18, 2012

travelscape ... country 3

[Pre-posting]

I feel as though there should be trumpets or bells or something ... just imagine it.

I am not that high tech.

This will stop three for my mom and I -- and all three of these are actually new cities for me. Technically Germany and Switzerland are new countries, too ... because I have only been in airports in Germany before.

In from Germany we will get to see a bunch of Germany and Switzerland and out to Venice, we will see completely other parts; see this map of the route we intend to take ... it will require several changes from train to bus to train ... every flag is a stop/change in transport service!

This is what I hope awaits us in Venice:




If you want to know exactly where we are...choose satellite and zoom in ... our b'n'b is right here!

I don't think we will gondola ride, but it's my mom's trip, so if that's what she wants, we'll do it.  She did make me go to the Moulin Rouge in Paris afterall...



I am vacationing and getting good daughter points all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment