Wednesday, October 29, 2008

COUNTDOWN

Six more days until we decide our future.

If there are any of you out there still deciding, you might want to go ahead and see W.

Since that was the only movie that my parents wanted to see at the theater nearest our hotel in Prescott, AZ, that was the movie I saw tonight.

Whereas my father said that he found reason to have sympathy for Georgie, I did not.

Here's what I did -- cringe, cover my face, shake my head.

Why didn't someone, ANYONE, get this man a little therapy to deal with his daddy issues rather than encouraging him to go ahead and run for office when he had NEVER successfully held ANY job?

Think seriously about our future -- we don't need another person in need of therapy taking over the presidency -- or vice-presidency -- and religion is not an adequate substitute for therapy.

Can't wait for Tuesday evening to watch the returns...

1 comment:

  1. I've heard that's a great movie. My dad and grandpa saw it last weekend.

    ReplyDelete