Friday, October 10, 2008

Making history...

Got my absentee ballot in the mail today!

I was just fretting yesterday that it hadn't arrived because I am on the road starting Monday...

there it was today in all of its wonderfulness.

Tomorrow, I will take it to the post office to make sure that it has adequate postage -- my vote WILL COUNT.

For any of you out there that read this and haven't been convinced by what you have seen and heard lately, and since there is not much good out there to hear or see, I thought I would take the hint from MissGrace and share why I am voting for Senator Obama to be our next president.





It may seem like not more than beautiful sentiments... but intentions matter. We have evidence that Senator Obama means what he says. We can only hope that we will have have the will to hold all of our feet but especially his feet to the fire as we try to make out of this madness the kind of country of which we can all be proud

No comments:

Post a Comment