Friday, December 22, 2006

warning...

It would appear I have been holding in my thoughts, emotions, etc for far too long. Many ravings and rantings will surely emerge. If you are averse to opinionated people, this may be unhappy or even unsettling reading. If you are averse to opinionated people, however, you would probably have stopped reading this blog by now.

I am amazed, confused and disheartened by the fact that so many people who "know" me are so angry about my willingness to assert my opinions forcefully. If I don't stop them from expressing their opinions, why should they feel the need to try to stop me from asserting mine?

Is it that they don't feel they have the right to assert their opinions? I assure you, everyone, that I support all people saying how they feel.

I guess I have to stop worrying about how they are judging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment