Friday, October 06, 2006

tidbits

I am back-posting, again... so I thought I would warn any voracious readers who don't want to miss a minute of the action.

The posts from the retreat are still in draft form; I will let you know when they are posted.

Hawaii, has just one posting, so far.

There are other tidbits to keep you reading...
Part 1 of my musings on my hometown; it is background for a post I have been wanting to write since March. It may come out some day.

The ranting reflection that came out for 9/11.

There is an update on my progress on my weight resolution.

The post on NYTimes article and my match.com irritations is fun even though long.

There are a few more in the hopper. I will update this post accordingly.

Happy reading. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Well, okay, I've finally sauntered in to prod you with a stick...which is always such a pleasure in person, I don't know why it's taken me so long to discover this mode of contemplating YOU.
    I haven't seen you in like a week and a half, but never fear, we are still Best Friends, okay?
    I still maintain that "NearlyanonymousB" is a far more appropriate monicker.
    You'll come around to my way of thinkin, Ms. B!
    You know I love you,
    MG

    ReplyDelete