Tuesday, December 30, 2014

NRU short and (mostly) sweet

...but not necessarily a year end round up.

This one might seem like a year end round up because it is sort of an end piece to the first season of Serial.  Even though it is Fresh Air, and Terry Gross's voice irritates me, it is still fun to listen to, if you were obsessed with the podcast like I was.  Or you could just read the "highlights."

This is still incredibly heartbreaking... I hold these families in my heart. I cannot imagine the pain of this loss, as it must redouble every day with no chance for closure.

Interesting piece that intersects my interest in California history and cemeteries...

Wow... 25 years since Field of Dreams came out, I remember it like yesterday... and apparently, so do many others.

Feeling a little under the weather, but this piece on Father Greg gave me a little hope ... and reminded me of purpose.  Hoping to get it together myself in 2015.

When we put our minds to it, we can make quite a bit of difference ... I wish we could find it in our hearts to do this more often, for many more causes.  Merry Christmas and happy new year, Addie and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment