Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Five Long Years, so far...

It is always a struggle to figure out how to best tackle this issue.

I am against the war.

Unreservedly against the war.

I see NO justification that would make this war lawful or even logical. I support the idea that we need to pull our troops out now. I fully understand the ramification of that statement; I respectfully disagree with those who think there is some way to make lemonade out of the lemons we created in Iraq. There is little to no chance that Iraq can or will be stabilized as a result of us being there. As far as I am concerned, we are sending our troops over there to be killed and maimed.

I share with you two links though there are/were many more that I listened to today.

This one is the remembrance of one twenty-year-old we lost to this war by his father.

The other is to the stories of the those who returned from this war, changed forever. KPFA was playing some veterans reading this initiative early this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment