Monday, February 04, 2008

Tagged... and playing along

Thanks, Renea. Not sure I can abide by rules 4 and 5... I don't really know enough bloggers.

Six non-important things/habits/quirks...
1. I love LUCY; I can tell you what will happen in the episode after the first minute.
2. My pet is an aquatic turtle. She's not cuddly, but she is fascinating.
3. I only drink milk if it's in tea or coffee.
4. I never drank coffee before I moved to the SF Bay Area.
5. I never thought I would admit it, but there are things that I miss about NJ.
6. I don't "watch" tv, I only listen to it.

Tagged....Here are the rules:

Ok.. So,here are the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Now let's have some fun.

2 comments:

  1. How old is Turtlemina? And does she need her teeth cleaned? Nairobi got an entire magazine addressed to her (!) from her vet about animals and how much they enjoyed having regular dental check-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's see... if I have been in California for 5 1/2 years and she was about a year old when I moved out here, she must be 6 and 1/2... hard to believe. She is thankfully not receiving any mail. It must be because she has never been to a vet. Keep your fingers crossed.
    I guess I have improved as a pet mother... remember having to give the rabbit medicine??? YIKES... I was recalling it not long ago, what a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete