Sunday, February 03, 2008

indecision

It's two days from our primary election in California...
and I am still undecided.

It is the same choice I have had for months... Obama or Clinton.

Someone said to me yesterday, not a bad choice in the mix.

I couldn't agree more.

And, if I could have my truest wish, I would get both. What a co-presidency that would be. But with all the sniping, I can hardly believe they could run together.

I am glad they have toned it down. All the ugliness makes me more cynical and less hopeful and frankly less optimistic about who the rest of the county will elect.

We just can't take another four years of war mongering... so ...

I wish I knew where to go for inspiration on the vote.

All the first and historic-ness and sentimentality is not helping.

But it sure is pretty.


1 comment: