Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Posting Backlog

So... there really are at least four draft postings waiting for me to have some time and emotional energy to get them out.

It will happen, some time soon, but maybe not until next week.

I need to get through this weekend before I can really give attention to writing.

For now, let me say that I breathed a great sigh of relief that the jury in Virginia had the ability to see that putting an obviously mentally ill man to death will not bring any peace to anyone.

Someday, maybe, we will have the courage to actually blame the federal agents/agencies who did not heed the warnings that may have actually saved lives on 9/11.

Dare I suggest that someday we may even be able to admit that the way we treat other countries and other peoples has something to do with the fact that our people draw the ire of a fair amount of very unstable people and even some reasonable folks.

Ok... off the soap box, for the moment.

If you are interested in what has been going on with me, you will have to check back on my April postings when I get a chance to finish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment