Thursday, May 11, 2006

Exhale

Whitney's voice has been repeating in my head for days. I think I get it now. I am breathing in and out now. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but I still don't necessarily feel better. Now I am wondering what my problem is that I have to get so upset about something that was so easy.

Apparently I don't need much prodding to find ways to be hard on myself.

On the way home today, instead of feeling relieved, proud, happy, I felt sad. And the bad angel kept whispering, no turning back now. And she sounded so much like the good angel, I couldn't tell if it was a warning, affirmation or just mocking.

Ahhh.... it's ok; it really is... and still the dread; what situation will come along that will pull the rug out from underneath me now? Is it really safe to breathe?

Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day; sleep should help.

The short version of my horoscope for today:
Your willingness to take the higher road will prove to be valuable and advantageous.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to be ok. I totally feel you on the rug...but one second at a time, one minute at a time...and you'll see the rug just stays put. Hope you have a great friday. Nos vemos en el SHOw! wOO Hoo!

    ReplyDelete