Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Some days were not made for blogging

I keep thinking there are things I need to put in here... I remember that I have two drafts waiting to be completed and posted, and yet, I cannot write. Too tired, too overwhelmed, or just plain empty. Not sure which one it is.

Mourning is emotionally and physically draining. I try to find the energy to do the things that will make me feel better, but instead I sit on the couch or go to sleep or read inane things on the internet.

too much
too little
for now

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel like that a lot of the times...my engines rev'd with energy that I don't know where its coming from and yet a staleness in my eyes that tells me I need to rest, with an overwhelming sense of I need to do something...that something? tampoco no se. tomorrow will be another day.

    ReplyDelete