Monday, September 05, 2005

Journeys

Perhaps love is the process of my leading you gently back to yourself.
- -- Antoine De Saint-Exupery

I sincerely hope this is true for me. SINCERELY... I like all of it: I truly appreciate "gently" but mostly I am interested in having the process lead me back to me.

If all these emotions are winding me back to myself, I hope when I get there what I will find is a whole person. I hope she will be ready and willing to share that wholeness.

I had written something more interesting and revealing but I lost the connection and subsequently the entry... this one will have to do. It's the thought that counts, right?

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I lose my entry...happened to me twice this week already. Love that quote. The only Exupery I read was The Little Prince. Is that where that's from? I think that's true...the quote. If you are brave enough to look at yourself, you will see and feel love in your reflection...

    ReplyDelete