Friday, August 03, 2012

Ugh...

Some days are harder than others ... and some are just longer.

I am trying to work up to having the energy to be productive.  I am hoping for the day when I don't have to take a nap in the middle of the day.

I don't know if this is payback for wanting to be self sufficient ... I recognize this is a dramatic and ridiculous statement. 

I get it.  I do.

Life happens.

The trick is to bob up and down with the waves, right?

I have been doing that, but it feels like I am drowning anyway.

Ugh.

There has to be a way to take care of myself that doesn't seem so utterly self indulgent -- that doesn't make me feel like I am grasping.

Maybe I just need to practice being in the hard moments.

I am just feeling frustrated, tired and confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment