Thursday, August 16, 2012

remember when?

... at the hottest part of the summer, like now, southwest used to offer flights to Las Vegas for $29?

Yeah, I remember... and at the time, I had no reason to go there.

Now, my sister lives there, and my other siblings think that Las Vegas is a family vacation destination.

So, off to Las Vegas I go ... to even hotter weather than we are having here in ABQ ... though there will be real air conditioning there.  Is that not ironic?

The truth is that I couldn't resist the chance to spend time with my niece and nephews ... as I haven't really spent time with them since last Thanksgiving... and I don't have a trip to California planned again until next Thanksgiving.

So... if there is radio silence, it is because I am having a good time with my family ...

No comments:

Post a Comment