Saturday, March 27, 2010

Random

Why is it faster to cross the street jay walking on some streets? Oh and this is particularly true the farther you are from the corner.

If regret is such a useless emotion why does it get so much of my energy??

What not to do when you are homesick:
Buy strawberries from grocery store just because they are from your hometown!! Especially if they are on sale. I thought to myself at the checkout stand, I never buy strawberries at the grocery store at home. It should have been a huge red flag waving violently in front if me, alas.

What to do when you are homesick: walk in the wind letting it push you along. Remember those days when you used to lay down in the front yard with your best pal/neighbor-siblings to watch the fast moving clouds roll by while morphing into different shapes. Just like a silent movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment