Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Umm

Yesterday I lost my car. I mean I could not find it.

Just as I was dialling the police to report it stolen, I remembered where it was.

Yeah... been that kind of week and yesterday was only Tuesday, oh, and my birthday.

Recap... Wine fridge delivered, finally!! Credit card fraud alert -- cutting up said cc, btw I told them someone was using my nbr two weeks ago.

Birthday calls, texts, emails, and fb well wishes -- lovingly accepted.

Reading. Trying to figure out how to read without my pencil and post it notes. Who knew they were such a crutch???

Red velvet cupcake and tea, lots and lots of tea.

H1N1shot -- you gotta do what you gotta do.

More reading, see above. Some plotting.

Yoga - gym - making new friends - catching up with old friends. Forgetting to certify! Yikes.

Wine and great company at a new bar (new to me, that is).

All in all pretty good birthday, except the car thing. It is home now, safe and sound!



Location:Historic U.S. 66,Albuquerque,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment